Neighborhood & Community
Fairfield is a suburb 20 miles west of NYC in Essex County, and is known as a great commuter town due to it's easy access to highways and public transportation. Fairfield is consistently topping the Money Magazine charts as one of the best places to live.
- Winston S. Churchill School
- Adlai E. Stevenson School
- West Essex High School
- Bus stop across the street
- Willowbrook Transit to NYC 2.7 miles
- Wayne Transit Bus & Rail 4 miles
- Conveniently located within 2.5 miles of Rt 23, 80, and 46
Township of Fairfield was rated 5th Safest large town in New Jersey by the Patch
Township of Fairfield was rated 2016 5th best place to live by Money Magazine!
Great School Districts with West Essex High School rated 9 out of 10 by Great Schools!